2011年6月8日星期三

Who in the Taoyuan where I lost?

I like spring, I like peach, I like the wind blowing softly, to the kind of flower painting in my body.

Children search for the bee figure, covered with fragrant ugg boots short metallic
feet unconsciously. Yuhua remain in the sinking, falling under a peach tree, waiting for that piece of my hair dyed red light, you said that was my most beautiful moment! Bird is still so naughty, playing with a dance and mosaic Bimei. Look up the sky, a cloud. . . . Two clouds. . . . Which duo hiding inside you? Sun a little spicy, tingling, my eyes, Sese hang my Shuangsai heat. Extra duty thoughts and blown the sky, flying in the clouds you like it will never look back you look at the wind chasing the dream of the smile is still brilliant, just and open in the high branches of the same flower can be Wang and impossible. Recovery of acid in the neck, rub an emotional release, bending down, stroke it from debris floating down the foot of the dream, that is their own, let touch kiss, which may have left your taste? You took your body, but it stole my heart, you took away the years that blossoming peach blossom, yet the vicissitudes of life left me in Montreal. Gone were scattered spring flowers now if Qiu, no conversion of the season, still standing but has long been hovering thin yellow leaves ... .... . Well wonder why I was so poignant and into paradise?

I also had drunk, I would not want to leave this place, even if the flowers die, because there once your shadow, I followed the footsteps you leave less, because I drunk tired tired ... ...

You go, and in the moment you step in Taoyuan, Have you ever thought there are my flowers? In the moment you turn, whether I know you've lost? Ah you sounded gentle throw me in this paradise! Night will come, I'm scared. Look around, a good high fence good high, I kind of stupid kind of stupid, how do I go?

I alone have covered in the supine feelings of happiness, the play from the heart with the thoughts that create the harp, ah sweet pink cover me quickly, I died in this false paradise, melodious melody ah, do not just remember the sadness in the morning, rain in the dust ... .... Hold your breath, gently listening: you come, the flowers really come rolling in ... ... that is your breath, rain little bit of that is your footprint ... ....

没有评论:

发表评论