2011年6月8日星期三

Micro-degree deer smoked past, memory storage cover, candle not Yat Hong

Midsummer night, or dreams of the original, who hurried ugg short paisley 5831 search, you only see the distance, in the water phase of the end of the day, but is elusive and fleeting dream, as I smoke fingers, blink of an eye turn dead. Memories of those who wind snow Yat, who Youmeng vicissitudes of time, expectation of those lonely years, falling in the year, psychedelic, sadly. Could not help but think of you, or could not help but dream of you, or could not help but remember you, seems to be about you, some old.

When the lines of the complex and profound day by day, when I began to find Time has eroded my youth Your face, your heart gets in the clear, as if the people living in col children, out of the mountains, touch the wonderful colorful world, the kind of apprehension and joy. Had met you, now if the two current international, not far, not near, living on the other party of the heart, but still thinking about the past, present and past, as well as you. You cry lonely, I hurt with you and comfort you love again, and I would like to care after all not your flowers bloom and then wither in desolation. In full bloom for you, no one can keep your eyes gaze, deep sparkling eyes, cruising the misty, narcissistic me in your lonely world of support from the blue sky. Why? Why is flowering and thank? Why Looking pale returning to their roots? Is a cycle or a prelude to forget the memorial?

I want to stand you see the stars, I know it can replace my tearful eyes bright, and I want to stand with you to chat to tell, just by your side, quietly watching you. Breeze blew my profile, so let me look at you loving, happy to see you see you lost. Cold for your concern, I know it was just called friendship, affection is not my wishful thinking, I just want to pretend, pretend to care about you. Love those innocent youth is because of you and make me want to stay, those soul-stirring melody, I play about your South cigarette rainy season. A touch sad strings, some come to realize a dream of clear tone, the slightest wound the heart waiting. Smile and laugh at you, want you to smile etched in my mind, unfortunately, I only belong to old photos, one can not be read the Su Jian, a postcard will not be sent, only I treasure in the heart.

"Hospitals spend a half months gallery, a cap Yanagibashi wind," Some, like water, like Canyun also go, they will not return, do not weep, respectively, do not give up heavy mourning, language and more difficult situation. "Edge to edge to edge of water, where the situation normalized scattered Passion Love." Looking back, as if repeating the sentence over and over again, in between the lines of debris left mottled, reflects the warmth of the setting sun, those ink stained memories of John Hui Yesterday, I saw everything collapse in my world, there is no color Qinggemanwu, only to jump a pity heaven. Those vegetation life, the days of water scattered clouds, light gull colony that later, Cang Shan Ying miss the water, those pregnant with beauty and still waters run deep time, those who, without your Boats, those who lose your solitary Yannan Fei.

Forget bonds of this world, only memorable. Drink ugg boots short ultra a cup of tea lovers, and discretionary jug of wine into the feeling of sadness, dyed a world vicissitudes, Maple Leaf left the boat, Shengruxiahua. Drizzly rain and wet canopies do flowers, quiet situation, solitary reliance Hong cage. Toyama residual Tsui, brow like to write off break, fiber on Sparse, westerlies semi-cool, Akiyama leisure Yin, except where the tea millet Huaxi, coldest water, solitary want to fall, but also songs recall the wine residue. "Spring water to Yu Jin Jiang Jiang Fu Tan sangrakwol West Ramp." Deeply autumn, where the former complain? Qianshan twilight snow, only to hang around film alone. Sigh, the former is not exclusive to your Phantom of the Opera, sigh, today is not exclusive to your pity, sigh, next time, except, alas, after all, sigh.

I want that dream, is a love-hate feelings prime sadly, unfortunately, only chase you, find your scene. Yula swirling in the summer, bringing in life that only the cool, pour the burning dream, do you know any? Loss of affection, not to bury Shaohua, it will only become increasingly clear. Your life, I will not bother, let the rain scared off a petal and let it drift over time. No direction, no end, no misses, not implicated.

Dust of memory, inadvertently reproduce, I do not know still in time, will all turn into forever, you and I miss, not only margin.

没有评论:

发表评论