2011年6月8日星期三

18-year-old met his

Think of a way, a light aroma. Always look forward to going to night classes and then get it over with you to walk that road.

Overnight into a white world, dazzling white, tended bailey button triplet ugg boots to walk on the road. Cursing the damn school is not under so much snow holiday, this kind of weather we should be at home sleeping. Ramble like an old woman, accidentally fell to the road. Behind came the laughter, anger shy forget the pain straight into the forehead. I ferocious laughter back to that with a curse attached. I may look scared you, you came a little surprised a moment. I've never seen you smile with a hand. You said you did not mean, just the first time you see a girl look so strange fall, like the legs in the air like a turtle stand. You pulled me really sorry. That moment felt sincere.

After that we met. School me greet you with a smile, I am embarrassed to respond. Friends surprised and asked me how I met you, I am getting impatient statement. Raw so caught shoulders, head back and forth, you still are the big three grades that ranked wit. Friends blinking eyes, mouth twitching.

Cycling, I enjoy the greedy eyes closed a touch of soap on your body fragrant. I asked what brand of detergent you use, you naughty exclusive answer to this is your taste, your body fragrance. Laugh your narcissism. Do not know when we become so familiar, you can hear each other talk to each other, share each other's emotions.

Weather is getting warmer, sweeping away christian louboutin sale reproduction shoes the winter cold. Rain melted the frozen world. Finally have color, I took off the thick coat, light footsteps. Recovery of all things, the gift of spring. I threw puts the rhythm. Annoying ringtones in the car behind shouting, I use an ugly smile at you, I lug one of a nose eyebrows. You obviously I was again shocked. Your bike propped one foot, hesitated a 1 minute, you suddenly unbridled laughter, you point me out a few dumplings actually has a nose and eyes. I like the whole body like an electric shock moment of sweat pores open. I rush to force the kick your bike, like a lion angry cries.

You lie on the floor, face pain. I want to turn away, but still reach out and pull you. You began to laugh, you say black rice dumplings, thank you. You look like an angry duck. I glanced at you, can not help but laugh. Sunset the shadow of our good long pull. Day you start riding a bicycle carrying me to school. I am not happy to begin pounding your back. You always look sad, broken ribs if you wait you forever I want. Du Zhuozui I said, not only against a handicapped person for life.

Schools began to spread about our insane madness. I see you by your class teacher called the office. I secretly find out your class private situation. Had both teachers and students in your class that we both love, and you decline the recent achievements of the powerful. So I became the culprit.

You patted my head, asked me recently why not happy. I head down without saying a word. You're a bit impatient, in the end you ask me how. It was the first time I lie to you, I said a small test scores is not ideal. You frowned. See your skepticism, so I hasten to add that this is not the eye to see in April, the first simulation to test, I feel ... ... lack of confidence themselves. Squatting on the ground began to cry, I am sorry have been echoed in their hearts. You squatted beside me, gently patting my shoulder. You assured me that it does not matter, when the seasons change each person's mood began to change You say the fall is the harvest season, everything will be OK. Feel more and more unbearable, back home down on the bed quilt kept in force to the head. I get weak in the face of rumors and timid, vulnerable to rumors in front of my fragile.

End the winter, spring is not it? But before your eyes obviously deserted. No trace of life. Yellow leaves filled the air, as I have messy hair.

Think of a river, the river was full of my paintings mark.

I intend to avoid you. I do not think it should not disturb your quiet life. We are different people. Teacher in the eye you are a top university can be admitted to the country's top student, and I, mad is a normal two, have designated file fix, waiting for the coming year to continue the present life. Maybe not next year, I will Beiqishubao working girl like all the same morning to evening. More pessimistic. You seem to see my thoughts. You ask me how. I lied, I said I liked a boy, I think I'm in love. You smiled and say who happen to me. I said it was the biggest guy in our class. You pick the next eyebrows and said, fine, then I wish you success. I laugh to tears, my laughter under the sun sounds like the voice of the collision caused some miserable as crisp. Some of the heart slightly hurt.

Yes, in fact, do not tell you, the big guy is my best friend, my best friend's brother. I told him of our conversation, he screamed, how can, I, my innocence, again, I do not want to find a love androgynous appearances. I kept silent, less unruly past. He brought back my shoulder and said, rest assured, my brothers and friends go through anything for, say, you and my sister so well, we have two or neighbors. To brother, brother to help you. I laughed, turned headlong into his arms. No one knows the class like most of our brother and sister relationship. Saw a flash of shadow rush, I frowned, took comfort in their own eyes.

That night you found me and asked me really love you. I dare ugg classic sundance boots not face you, afraid that they accidentally tell the truth. I creak Wu Wu. Suddenly, you become impatient, you said the original skin of the dumplings to the same. See you turn away, tears the moment decision the embankment. Very good, so really good.

That night we started deliberately. I deliberately avoid a path which way to go also. I deliberately do many, many exercises, I would like to paralysis of the sea in the title itself. I would like to forget the pleasant conversation. I remember back the word grammar, I started listening to songs day and night, I want to cut off not want to hear any information about you. I want my hearing, I do not want to hear any information about you. I want my blind, I do not want to see you anywhere in the figure. God sometimes I feel too good to me, I am so unrealistic aspirations can be met.

A review of the results down, I looked at the beginning of a book of scores to jump from the sixth floor. After the school bulletin boards, I see you are still tied for first place. I am pleased smile. Suddenly the two girls heard the dialogue ears. They say you love, you talented woman with the largest cultural Coban, and you are the teacher in the eye of hope. Open eyes on the love the teachers a close one eye. Love is not blind to stop the teacher said, slowly straighten. I turned my head, I saw the two girls, revealing a hard to read my face, leave in a hurry. I stood there, long, long time. For a long time to own a heavy rain shower did not know. Lying at home, watching her mother juggle. I blame my mother, rain rain do not know, This is just sick at the crucial moment, held up her work delayed my studies. I kept my eyes straight at the ceiling, my mother's voice smaller and smaller. Nothing in sight. I think I also really really blind deaf.

没有评论:

发表评论