2011年6月8日星期三

Miss you when

Miss you when there is poet wrote: "Murdoch man's heart, such as iron, if the leaves but not full of Sichuan, is full of blood from the eyes."

Miss you, to open the space, Keep burberry sunglass a journal, express feelings about the heart, or to look outside the field of a standing height of the Great Plains endlessly to make their vision become more broad. Miss you, when is not an easy task, the total effort in reality closer to their own ideas, I hope you'll be in front of it, I thought some of the more substantial feel. Miss you feeling like a poem, let me taste a lot of the real state of slow waves. To you my sorrow and grief and joy mix together, and then chew them mood, feeling of the mood.

Miss you, always receive
tiffanyco925 sterling silver cufflinks your card, mail and messaging, then I will bring the best feeling, it gives me motivation, I like to drink wine. Miss you, sometimes very contradictory, the more busy, the more his mind will increase your content. Is worried about heart pain will bring you feel guilty, or they have consciously treasure? The feeling of knowing each other is probably constantly full of such changes, otherwise there would be no lack of emotion after the beautiful circle.

Miss you, I will chat thin aftertaste context, I am here is the mouse, the keyboard on your side, pass the information beam with a life, although many of the beautiful soul of this world, and only you and me Induction of silent understanding, because the heart have, knowing each other is not a man of inspiration, but two people's sympathy. You see my eyes, sensing the tree covered with the tree yet? Hanging from the spring leaves, that was my thoughts sparkling, green leaves, Twinkle, twinkle, miss your mood, Yi Chan Yi Chan. Let the waves slow as ever today, memories! Eternity is the world's most beautiful people who do the most difficult topic, it would be for us to say?

Miss you, like having a book full of plot ugg boots bailey button 5803 chestnut for me to carefully read, there is a lot of tears and so I went to the smear, there are a few real philosophical depth for me to comprehend, scrutiny. Miss you when the beautiful, it can reveal the content of my feelings, as well as in the days still can not meet twice issued a lonely sigh. Or how a man's heart, such as iron, if the leaves but not full of Sichuan, is full of blood from the eyes.

没有评论:

发表评论