2011年6月8日星期三

Poetic

I can not remember the specific point of time, only that one semester of junior year, I lived outside for two months. That time can be regarded as Poetry.

My little room is back yang, there is little sunlight during the day. But I think it is appropriate, because there is a secret sense of security, but also a little joy to hide. The room is very simple, it going, Philip. The simple life, it will not give me the feeling of burden, will be interesting simpler. If the room TV, refrigerator, air conditioning, wardrobe, what has it become vulgar, no aura of the.

Every day after class, I am a person back to their "home", the middle piece of the total to go through nursery school. There are a small nursery seedlings, as one after another without distraction umbrella, short, simple-minded, very cute. I remember a girl every time you see those trees will not help but laugh at me, laughing their clumsy look. When the girl looks and sounds happy with those, like trees, are wiped away the joy of my heart.

I live out in the school hostel, back to that piece of ugg classic cardy boots 5819
nursery. I stood on a small patch of forest edge can see me on the third floor windows. In the room, through that window, half the campus is also within my field of vision. Wake up every day is still very dark days, I will read books in the house. Until the school's radio room to play music, I open the curtains, so that even if I was a new day and say hello to the outside world was. I like to stand in the window for a while, listening to the music school wide release, my line of sight through the window, over a patch of woods, followed the students one by one bike light moving along the cement road, and then make a smooth gliding arc, turning school buildings. The young music, vibrant life that, those lovely things, so I moved.

Evening, I did the sun appear from out of the window. This time, it is already twilight. But is that me, these circumstances, without the slightest sad or miserable. Then when the sun is not rising thin, strong transit time, is the so-called sunset is magnificent. The sun looked red, and gradually melt into the far among the chest will own some poetry.

That is, during that time that he wrote some poetry. Dormitory of the day from the classroom, out of school suddenly thought of Gu Cheng, the man went into the bookstore next to a modest bought a copy of his poems, a corpus. From that time began to write himself a write poetry. In fact not write, just an expression. I do not like to talk about poetry as a literary work. I like the hibiscus water, not something carved in the sentence. I like the expression of emotion, not the text layout. So I think my poetry is poetry, not by any literary standard to measure, do not have anyone over. Those things are the expression of my own right.

Rarely used when writing poetry manuscript, are in a situation among the expression of a person would want to directly edit a poem with the message sent out directly. Four years, also wrote several poems that two months.

Period to the post room, I moved back to quarters, and the end of two months and Poetry.

没有评论:

发表评论