2011年6月8日星期三

That year, 2067 days

Yu Shou-spring; campus, this is dirty, but is the cleanest corner of the world, I met her, a JAY's "doomsday", she fell in love with me. She said this is our song, I said no end of the world, even if there is I will walk you end of the world, when the most ignorant, when that is the sweet words, so take it for granted, so self-righteous. Time I swear, I was saying this time is serious, I would prefer if tomorrow is the end of the world to achieve our promise, but time did not answer, leaving only the tree's crown to defend, the breeze, We gaze, silly laugh, shy kiss ... ... - first kiss

Summer cup -

I really do not understand what the taste is summer
discount ugg boots argyle knit 5879 grey in the end, hot OR cold? Cicada tree clearly made the death of the spring-like call. Can be full of memories are filled with air-conditioning in that little shop, eating our beans iceberg. She Minzui smile, I handed her a tissue, I do not understand why she was always so careful to not get his face red bean. Closing, she told me she liked me to her delivery like a tissue of concern, although very fake look very gentleman, and my heartache in the eyes ~! "I love you" Although only three words but air conditioning and ice machines to defeat the sum of decibels, so I'm shocked over God, only to find she had to go out, leaving only half of the tip and half a cup of our summer ... ... - Part I love you again

Swing -

No reason, no reason, not even a memory. We had a fight, for the first time to see her tears. Stubborn yet clear pair of eyes, and finally could not hold the weight of tears, tears Ever drop, a drop of yellow leaves fell quiet, and that moment, I think this is not the fall but spring. At that moment I feel like this is not like teardrops and dew, that moment, my heart is broken. Wind leaves tumble to the ground, farther and farther. The result is that the tears she shed over the ground, I sprinkle a land of heartbreak. See all this, we all obediently sit on the swing, I do not know what to say Russia, can I say? - First fight -

White Love Story -;

Not final, but we broke up. Outside 5825 ugg classic short boots grey it began to snow white, left in the dark of night, journeying with our street lights under the general standing, waiting for Xue Ting, and still waiting for tomorrow. That night we said a lot of words, but said a few words, in the end said it, which I already do not remember, I only vaguely remember one a call, bye! - First break -;

Black Smile -

I love her, at least I think so. Is spent with her and want her 2067 days. Until one day see her at the airport, and he passed me, but with a sweet smile through the black, the kind of people envy happiness! I did not for her happiness, even more frightening is I did not even sorry for yourself. I have, my promise and I love the so-called collapse in an instant, our "end of the world", our tears, we are an instant red bean ice evaporation. Memory in ruins, though they have many, but empty ... until today ... I do not understand why did not I was sad that this day I do not understand how he is 2067 days came, until today, I do not understand it is not love, until today I was a person. I just do not know because she was smiling because of the black ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论